Angles which beg to descend and full suspension that’s happy to climb.
Durability which gives confidence on the biggest of hucks with a weight that will allow the most epic of adventures.
The SLED captures the very essence of what Mountain biking is for us at DMR.
Put simply the SLED is our summary of MTB. It’s our tool for extracting fun out of every turn, speed from every feature, and laughter from every trail.
• Fork Opt 1: RockShox PIKE RCT3 27.5" 15x110 Solo Air 160mm - Diffusion Black
• Fork Opt 2: RockShox LYRIC RCT3 27.5" 15x110 Solo Air 170mm - Diffusion Black
• Rear Mech: SRAM GX 1X11SPD Long Cage Black
• Shifter: SRAM GX 11SP Trigger - Black
• Matchmaker: SRAM MMX
• Cassette (Driver): SRAM XG 1150 10-42
• Chain: SRAM PC1130
• Front Brake: SRAM Guide-R - Black
• Rear Brake: SRAM Guide-R - Black
• Front Rotor: SRAM Centerline 180
• Rear Rotor: SRAM centerline 180
• Chainring: SRAM X-SYNC Steel 11S 32T
• Crank: DMR Axe M30 170mm
• Bottom Bracket: DMR Axe (BSA)
• Wheels: DMR - ZONE - 275 - Boost
• Bar: DMR - Wingbar Mk3 - 35mm - 20mm - 780 wide - Black
• Stem: DMR - Defy50+ - Black
• Saddle: DMR- Stage1 - Black
• Grip: DMR - Sect Grip - Black
• Seatclamp: DMR - Sect 34.9mm - Black
• Front Tyre: WTB Convict 2.5 TCS Light HG
• Rear Tyre: WTB Trailboss 2.4 TCS Light FR
• Tubes: WTB
• Seat post: X-Fusion - Manic 125 - 30.9 - Black
• Headset: Upgrade - Integrated Tapered Headset 1 1/2 crown race
• Slack, Long and Low geometry available in 4 sizes
• Short 430mm Chainstays
• 160mm of Travel
• Custom Rock Shox Monarch RT3 Debonair Shock
• 6061 series Aluminium DMR custom tube set
• Integral welded front and rear triangles for maximum stiffness
• Virtual pivot delivered through our own ‘Orbit link’ suspension design. Developed with David Earle from Sotto design.
• Collet style main pivot hardware for maximum stiffness and durability
• All Ball bearing pivots
• Syntace X12 148mm Axle and Mech hanger
• Internal cable and hose routing
• Top guide included
• 73mm Threaded BSA BB
• Water bottle mount and Ride Saver Mount
• Clearance for tyres up to 2.4”
• Available in Metallic Black or InfraRed
• Decal sets available in a range of colours
Small – 3.7kgs | 8.3lbs
Medium – 3.8kgs | 8.6lbs
Large – 3.85kgs | 8.8lbs
X-Large – 3.9kgs | 8.13lbs
Including Axle assembly & Chain device
148 x 12mm Boost spacing, ø30.9 seatpost size, ø34.9 seatclamp size, Headset FSA model number - No.42 ACB (standard tapered internal)
The Wheelbase (the distance between the axles).
S - 1169mm
M - 1189mm
L - 1209mm
XL - 1225.5mm
andrextr - published on 6 Feb 2017.
In this video we are going to see how the DMR SLED 2017 works and its interesting dual-link suspension system with the first-link pivoting around the bottom-bracket.
If you've got a SLED why not write a review.. click the 'WRITE A REVIEW' on the RHS.