"Brendan was fully involved right at the start of the Vault development. He helped us with the shape and feel of the product as well as guiding us with what he wanted to do with the axle length and pins…everything really. We wanted him on the pedal but couldn't because of his sponsor ties. Our first year with Bren running the pedal was 2011. He ran it for a full world cup season whilst we we're developing his own signature colour way. This thing was a group effort. Quite simply, its the pedal he wanted to run so we made the most of it.
Bren had some pins on his moto which he wanted to try on a pushbike. We got them off him and tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan. After testing them on the pedal he was pumped. He currently runs them in the low spot of the concave. This is because they are thinner but taller and allow your foot to sink into the pedal more. A slightly more aggressive feel for wild loose riding.
The Vaults have a big platform, a low profile and don't collect mud. Brendan runs them on his jump, XC and DH bikes. " - Olly Wilkins, DMR Bikes
• LARGE - 105mm x 115mm
• LIGHT - 400g per pair
• SLIM - 17mm concave foot bed
• TOUGH - Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 Cro-mo Steel axles (9/16")
• TUNABLE - 11 pins per pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip,
• SERVICEABLE - High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
• PINS - Aggressive ‘moto’ pins also included
• COLOUR - Matte Black Anodised